Vegan Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Frosting
Our moist and fluffy, made from scratch vanilla cake is smothered with our luscious chocolate frosting and is 100% delicious, 100% Vegan and Gluten-Free. Its our take on a classic and it's one of our most popular cakes. It's a perfect special occasion cake and we can personalize it for you.
Our Ingredients: Sweet Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Organic Vanilla Extract, Vegan and Soy Free Butter, Organic Almond Milk, Himalayan Pink Salt, Organic Arrowroot, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Aluminum-Free Baking Powder and Baking Soda, Organic Cane Sugar or Organic Maple Syrup, (Frosting - Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Powdered Sugar, Organic Soy-Free Vegan Butter, Organic Vanilla)
No-Added-Sugar Ingredients: Sweet Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Organic Vanilla Extract, Vegan and Soy Free Butter, Organic Almond Milk, Himalayan Pink Salt, Organic Arrowroot, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Aluminum-Free Baking Powder and Baking Soda, Golden Monk Fruit, (Frosting - Organic Cocoa Powder, Powdered Monk Fruit Sweetener, Organic Soy-Free Vegan Butter, Organic Vanilla)
- 6 1/2" diam.; 6" high (8-10 servings).
- Shipped frozen
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove cake from shipping box. If cake will not be served within 24 hours of receipt, store in freezer for up to 3 months. If cake will be served within 24 hours of receipt, defrost in refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 5 days.
- Cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Once thawed, remove from box and allow cake to come to room temperature, approx. 1–2 hours before serving.
- To serve, run large knife under hot water and dry with towel before every slice.
- Store leftovers in airtight container for up to 5 days refrigerated and 90 days frozen.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives us time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please note that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
At Keeping You Sweet, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.